A diary of my partner's gaming experiences on the XboxOne, by blogger Lokirat
Monday, 29 September 2014
FIFA 15 - Day One (26/9)
Starting out good....
I had 2 free gold packs, clicked on it- error message, back out and now its deleted.
The menus are different- can't go to catalogue, there is a list you have to scroll down. then on going a page back you are right back at the start
At first finding what you want is difficult.
I see players shirts look odd- they have brought in tighter tops now so the baggy look strange.
*plays online*
ooh i like the celebrations
*goes quiet with the odd goallllll sound*
I like the expressions on the faces, music on coming out of game is good.
13.22 cant access own trade pile
01.17 In ttransfers messgae appears saying you are not connected to the ea servers and i have a player stuck in transfer worth 30k
02.00 Fifa coins all vanished and had to keep logging in and out for them to come back.
cant get into fut
Location:
Europe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment