Im currently deep into playing Destiny. So deep i forgot to blog lol.
Its a nice game, apart from the random server disconnections and update graniness.
I have rise of iron on the to get list which is out on the 20th i think. Looking forward to that one.
Part time playing Fifa 16 which is going ok i guess. Online matches often attract those type of players that neglect to pass the ball or even do anything with it once won. Games never really change do they.
Ive seen reviews for this friday the 13th game and to be honest i can see it getting banned or hit with pegi before it's release. Its a big overly brutal game and not really easy to watch without flashbacks to the Manhunt fiasco back in the early 2000s.
Ive also been playing Deus Ex Divided, which is ok so far. Im just so envolved with my online Destiny matches I havent thought to pick it back up.
On the technical front I recently got an energizer charger to try and beat the battle of forever buying and running out AA batteries. This will save a few bob in the long run i hope. I know I could use the charge kit but it failed on me months ago. Only issue is these rechargable batteries dont always announce when they are running low in the controller. (Grr)
I also got a Turtle beach headset and its pretty awesome. Clear sound, adjustable volume levels, gorgeous design and oh so comfy. No compalints so far and it came with a sticker! Wohoo!
Anyway, back to gaming! See ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment